1. How do I place an order?
You can place an order online or by contacting customer care*. If you would like to order by phone, our customer care is eager to assist you. To learn more about placing an online order, click here.
* Please note that when placing an order with customer care, your credit card must be verified by our payment processor before a successful order can be processed. Web orders and phone orders are processed in the same way, taking the same amount of time to process and ship.
2. I'm having problems placing an order. What can I do?
We recommend that you first check to make sure all of your billing information is the same as it appears on your credit card statement. If you continue to experience problems placing an order, please contact our customer care who will be happy to provide assistance. To contact customer care, click here.
3. How can I make sure my order went through?
Once you have successfully placed an order, you will be taken to a receipt page. On this page will be your order confirmation number. If you do not see a receipt page after submitting your order, your order has not been placed.
A copy of your receipt and order number will also be emailed to the email address that you provided while placing your order. You will receive this email typically between 1 - 5 minutes of placing your order.
4. Will I get a receipt when I order?
As soon as your order is placed, you will view a receipt page with your order confirmation number. You will have the option to print this page. A copy of your order will also be emailed to the email address that you provided when your order was placed. You will receive this email typically between 1 - 6 hours after placing your order.
5. Can I add/change items to an existing order?
Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, no additional item(s) can be added to this order. You can simply create a new order with the additional item.
To change an item, please notify customer care as soon as possible. Customer care will try their best to cancel your original order before it is processed* and submit a request to refund your original method of payment. You will then be able to create a new order with the correct items that you wish to purchase.
* Please note that our order-fulfillment and shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. Therefore, we cannot change or cancel an order once it has entered our shipping process.
If your original order has already been shipped, the shipping charges will not be refundable. Please note instructions below on cancelling an order.
6. Can I cancel an order that has already been placed?
If you wish to cancel an order that has already been placed, please contact customer care by clicking here. Please note that orders that have already shipped cannot be canceled, they must be returned. Your original shipping charges will not be refundable.
7. I purchased a gift card in a store. Can I use this gift card to purchase online?
We are unable to accept gift cards from stores for online purchases at this time.
8. I purchased a digital gift card online. Can I use this gift card to purchase in-store?We are unable to accept digital gift cards for in-store purchases at this time.
1. What forms of payment can I use?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal. If you have received a gift card or store credit, you can easily choose to use this method during checkout by entering either into the 'gift card' field.
2. How do I change currency?
The currency you are billed in depends on the country you have selected to ship to. If you would like to change the currency displayed on the website, you must choose a different shipping country from the top right-hand corner. We currently support the following currencies shipping to Canada: CAD.
3. Is there sales tax applied on my order?
We apply the applicable federal and provincial sales taxes to orders shipping within Canada.
4. I’m having problems with the checkout page. What can I do?
We recommend that you first check to make sure all of your billing information is the same as it appears on your credit card statement and that all required fields are filled out. If you continue to experience problems placing an order, please contact our customer care who will be happy to provide assistance. To contact customer care, click here
1. How do I determine the shipping charges on my order?
Exact shipping charges are calculated at the time of checkout and will depend on the shipping location and service chosen.
2. When will my order ship?
We ship orders Monday through Friday. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or the following holidays: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving.
We do our best to ensure your order is delivered to you as quickly as possible. However, WANT Apothecary cannot be held responsible for conditions beyond our control such as severe weather, service interruptions, etc.
3. How long does shipping take?
Orders take 1-2 business days to process. Shipping with ground/standard services take, on average, 4-8 business days. Expedited/Express services will take, on average, 1-2 business days.
Please add the additional 2 business days to best estimate your date of delivery.
Should you require your order as a rush, please feel free to contact the customer care here to best assist you and ensure you choose the correct method of shipping.
4. How will I know that my order has shipped?
As soon as your order ships, we will send you an email confirming the items in the shipment. It is possible that your order will be shipped in multiple shipments. This email will provide you with what items are in their respective shipment. The tracking information and status of your order can also be viewed at all times through your account page. If you have any questions regarding your order, click here to contact customer care.
5. How do I track my order?
You can track your order by clicking the link found in the shipping confirmation email or by checking the tracking # on the respective carrier website.
6. Do you ship internationally?
We ship to over 46 countries around the world. To know which countries we ship to, you can navigate to the top-right hand of the page to select a ship-to country. Our International store will list all of the eligible ship-to countries.
7. Will I get charged duties/brokerage fees on my order?
Shipments to Canada are DDP (delivered duty paid/duty free) and are not charged any duties or brokerage fees.
8. Can I change my shipping address after my order has been shipped?
No information can be changed once an order has shipped.
9. Do you ship to PO boxes?
Our shipping provider does not allow packages to be delivered to PO boxes.
10. What shipping carriers do you use?
All online orders are shipped via either UPS, FedEx or DHL.
11. Do you offer a less expensive shipping method? Can I ship with a different shipping carrier other than UPS/FedEx/DHL?
The shipping prices and methods listed in the Checkout are calculated to be the most cost-efficient selections for our clients. WANT Apothecary is unable to offer any option that is not listed in the Checkout pages.
1. How do I return something I ordered online?
To learn how you can go about returning an online purchase, please refer to the instructions by clicking here. Please note that all markdown items (Sale or Les Archives) are final sale.
2. How will I know when WANT Apothecary has received my return package?
We will send you an email notification upon receipt of your returned package; this can take up to 7 business days after the returned package has been received. Please note that this email will be sent to the email address you provided when placing your original order.
3. Can I return a store purchase to WANT Apothecary online?
At this time we are unable to accept returns for purchases that were made in store.
3. Can I return an online purchase to a WANT Apothecary store?
At this time we are unable to accept returns for purchases that were made in online at one of our store locations.
1. How do I register for an account?
To register for an account, you will need to have a valid email address and create a password. To begin creating an account, please click here.
2. Why should I register for an online account?
Registering for an account provides many benefits. Upon registration you will be able to: check out faster, review your past order history, save frequently used address information and save items to a wish list.
3. What if my account information changes?
If your account information changes; you can simply sign in and edit your information. This includes the ability to change your login email and password. To sign into your account, click here.
4. What do I do if I forgot my password?
Simply navigate to the My Account page, click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link and submit your email address associated with your account. Follow the instructions within your email to reset your password.
1. I can’t find the item I am looking for. How can I find it?
Simply type the term you are looking for into the search box located in the top right hand corner of your screen. You can search either by style number or any keyword. If you continue to have difficulties finding a particular item, please contact customer care for assistance here.
2. Does WANT Apothecary offer price matching?
WANT Apothecary does not price adjust to match other retailer’s pricing.
3. Does WANT Apothecary offer price adjustments?
WANT Apothecary will offer price adjustments on first markdowns only. If an item has been reduced from its full price within seven days of your purchase date, we will credit you the difference as a store credit. A price adjustment request must be made to customer care by clicking here within the seven-day time frame.
We are unable to offer price adjustments on items purchased on markdown or included in a promotion/flash sale that are temporarily reduced in price. No additional price adjustments on current sale items will be made.
4. Where can I find WANT Apothecary in my city/country?
You may use the see if there is a store near you by clicking here. For specific information regarding style availability at a store nearest you, please contact our customer care.
5. The item I want is currently out of stock. When will it be restocked?
Please contact customer care who can best help determine the restocking date or notify you once the item is back in stock.
6. I am looking for an item from a previous season. Where can I find it?
Please contact customer care here, who can look further into the inquired style for you.
1. How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to WANT Apothecary emails?
To subscribe, simply navigate to the bottom left-hand corner of the page, enter your email address and click the ‘SUBSCRIBE’ button.
Each one of our emails comes with the option to unsubscribe at any time. To unsubscribe, click the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email. If you have an online account, you may also unsubscribe by signing into your account and editing your email preferences.